SJA is currently looking for an Accounts Clerk to join our Sydney office.
This role will mainly concentrate on raising invoices, accounts payable, and receivables and assisting the manager with other accounts tasks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Raising approved client invoices and investigating queries
– Daily receipt client payments
– Carrying out aged debt collection calls/emails and following up arrears
– Producing ageing reports and other reports as required
– Generating Debtor Statements from the system
– Maintaining Customer and Vendor Files
– Processing, correctly coding and reconciling Corporate Credit Cards and Expense Reimbursement Claims
– Processing and coding supplier invoices (local and overseas)
– Project maintenance and set-up in our accounting system
– Inputting timesheet data for invoicing and reconciling employee leave entitlements
– Assisting with monthly reconciliations
– Providing backup for other accounts duties as needed
– Assisting with other duties as required
Our Employee Benefits include:
– Corporate Health Insurance discount
– Long Service Award Scheme
– Wellbeing Day
– Life Insurance
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Hybrid role
– Salary determination based on demonstrated experience and capability
We support career growth and development and have a key focus on work life balance, recognising the need for us all to have an enjoyable and satisfying time away from the workplace.
Our team are qualified, experienced, and talented industry professionals. At SJA, we promote collaboration, flexibility, diversity and inclusivity. We believe these things combine to allow the development of highly motivated and committed teams that deliver quality services in support of our clients’ objectives.
SJA is owned by the RSK Group, a UK-based, internationally recognised leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business.
The RSK Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary environmental consultancy and services provider servicing a wide range of property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy clients. Since 1989, RSK’s philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. Working for RSK is an opportunity to evolve as a professional, innovate, and make a difference. As a company, we want you to share our achievements and be a conduit for your success.