SJA's Planning & Programming division continue to provide services to Barangaroo Delivery Authority for the ongoing development of this vibrant, mixed use Sydney harbour precinct.
Initially, the team prepared a master program that included each project either planned or underway at Barangaroo.
This document included dates for possession of site, key activities, staging, float, milestones, and handover for the client.
In addition, a detailed program was also required to cover staging requirements for stormwater drainage, potable main, sewer, pavements and landscaping on Hickson Road.
Gantt Charts assisted with the planning, staging, monitoring and co-ordination of both live and planned projects with scope of work including:
- Remediation of the old Millers Point Gasworks (on site and under Hickson Road)
- Completion of the southern precinct (which includes Renzo Piano's One Darling Harbour residential buildings)
- Hickson Park
- Watermans Cove
- Crown Sydney Hotel Resort
- The new ferry wharf
- Development of the Central Barangaroo precinct
- The upgrade of Hickson Road north
- Metro Station
- Upgrade of Hickson Road south
Image source: Barangaroo Delivery Authority